Friday, July 6, 2012

Wonders of food

I love food! Well, there are some kinds of food that I don't like for example spinach, bitter gourd {makes me bitter...},etc. At home, mom makes great, awesome, fantastic, mindblowing  food 98% of the time, but 2% of the time she... I don't want to talk about it, okay,okay! I don't want to write about it. But to tell you the truth; East or West, Mom's cooking's the best!! {most of the time...}. I love watching  "Food First" on TV and another TV show called "Masterchef Australia". I love having a lot of spice too. You should try Chilli Cheese Toast its really, really tasty.. I'll give you the recipe...
Ingredients
Bread
Cheese slices {of your choice}
Green Chilli or chilli powder
Coriander {chopped or whole}
Butter

Method
Spread butter on 2 slices of bread. Sprinkle chilli powder or chopped up green chilli {or both} and coriander on one slice. Place the cheese on top then repeat the same the same procedure and place the 2nd slice on top. Leave it in the sandwich maker for about 3-5 minutes and your done! Just keep a small coriander leaf on top of the sandwich to make it look beautiful. Your Chilli Cheese Toast is ready!!! Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment